Saturday, August 11, 2007

Again..

Its been ages.. I think my last post was bout 4 months ago? Since then, we got done with exams, moved from 3 the Rookery to "Rumah Merah", said bye to Annie, said hello to Flavian, summer research project started and ended but still not completed, went through 2 rented cars, crashed into a tree in a bush for the fun of it (not one that was rented), twisted both my ankles, hyperextended my shoulder, grazed my knee, got 2 huge-ass bruises, all from jumping around outside with Che, hmmm what else happened... Well we stayed a night in Dublin for the BudLight Revue Comedy Festival... Yeah... That's my summer in Galway in a nutshell! Back at home now, kicking back, getting way too lazy... I sit and watch TV even when there's nothing to watch, and there's usually nothing to watch. Today I thought I'd do something different, so here I am posting a blog :)

1 comment:

adriantai said...

errrr... wow... :)