Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Woah..

Half the year's done and only one post so far?

It's a new season in my life - one where I need to be serious about studying, and very separate from that learning how to be a good doctor.

One where there is a lot of uncertainty, I don't know where I will be going to work after I graduate. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. Sure I'll be called a "doctor" but what am I going to do with the position that I've been placed in? Save me God, from being just another employee who works without a purpose, who works for the sake of working. There is so much more in You, Lord.

A season of transformation, there is a lot that needs working out - attitudes and behaviours that are no longer wanted or needed. A season of brokenness and humility. A season of confession, change and commitment. A season of the revival of my spirit.

The year has quickly dissipated, not without its share of ups and downs, joys and sorrows - but always with God's love and favour shining through. I will share a little more, a little later :) But for now, I'll sign off.

Walking in His favour,
Stacey

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.