Saturday, September 02, 2006

Missing Caherlistrane..

Been home alone now for 5 hours..

Had an amazing time with Angela and her family, almost wanted to cry when I said slan to Carole before heading off - even though I'll be seeing them all tomorrow morning in church :P The words I put together just won't do justice to the times we shared :)

2 Sundays ago, going home with them after an afternoon at Frances' house, bouncy castles, cakes, chocolate fountain: "Babyyy! Waaaaake uuuup!! Babyyy! Stayy awake for Mommy!! Luuuuucaaaaaa!! Luuuuucaaaaaa!!" Hee hee.. Didn't know what to expect then, just looking forward to spending some time with them all..

The boys were apprehensive at first, but by today they didn't want me to go home :P Awww, kids.. I love them to bits! Few awful moments when while we were playing one would fall and cry.. And one of the worst moments in my life - for sure.. When Carole asked Ben, 'Who's in our family?' and he pointed at me with his thumb.. He left his little hand in my face for quite a little while.. And I pretended to bite him :P And he moved his hand away, so I bit down - but ended up catching a teeny bit of his skin between my teeth.. And he started BAWLING his eyes out.. Awww, that was the worst feeling I've ever felt - ever.


These I'll miss hearing.. "Nnnnnn-O!" "Why are we going this way?" "But why?" "What??" "What??" "Mommy, I'm hungry.." "Mommy, Mommy, I want to go to.." "But I don't want to go!" I'll miss their little sneezes and yawns, and their running up and down..

"We'll go 'Abram? Abram?' and then he can say 'Here I am!'" Hehe, it was quiet for a few seconds before everyone burst out laughing uncontrollably..

Banged up shins from getting into and out of the car with a child seat in the way :P

Went to watch 2 movies with Angela.. 'John Tucker must die', and what was the other one? Oh yes 'You, Me and Dupree'.. I love hanging out with Ange.. We just end up laughing so much.. And its pretty amazing that after 2 weeks with her, I feel like I haven't had enough :P May be a different story on her end! Hehe..

All in all, it was just an awesome time :)

3 comments:

VMAN said...

I genuinely think you will enjoy my blog

rammalla said...

i am preparing for engineering do not mind i am a person who love writing and nature lover

do you like to visit my blog??

rammalla said...

those are nice looking person and i love them by figure and by appearance. takecare