Monday, December 04, 2006

How fast can time fly?

Very.

The semester is a week from ending - exams have started, and I'm going home in a week (and a day..)!!

Sorry for the lack of posts (sometimes I wonder if people ever read my blog - but then again it may be down to people not liking to say that they've been here hehe)

Can't wait to get home :) Now that Bacteriology is out of the way.. I can start dreaming about what I'm gonna do at home :)

1. BBQ at my house :) Everyone's invited!

2. Try and see if I can start up guitar lessons again.. I wanna get a pickup for my guitar and a guitar tuner :)

3. Hang out with my family :) Help my mum out around the house and with errands :)

4. EAT! Shop :) Watch movies :)

5. Of course, go to the gym..

(6. Gonna try and study.. Try..)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you caused a guy who lives on the other side of the planet to smile, thinking of the days he used to go back home from collage
I got here accidentally and by the time I finished reading your latest blog I was smiling so I thought I would thank you for this and maybe tell you that even by chance, sometimes ppl read and enjoy what might be some casual words…
Go girl and enjoy your Break
Merry Christmas

Stacey said...

Thanks Geo :) You're so so sweet :) Thanks for making me smile too! Merry Christmas :)