Saturday, December 23, 2006

I'm home :)

Have I done anything that I said I would yet?

No BBQ yet! Though people were over today for lunch :) Thanks Linda and Sha for coming over! Sorry you guys got lost on the way :( And that you had to leave early :P Have an awesome time in JB my friend :) Sha! Tell your mum thanks again for the Bario rice and also the Ipoh white coffee (I love that stuff!)

Guitar lessons? Not gonna happen - but I do have an alternative plan! I'm gonna find me some guitar books! I can teach myself when I get back to Galway :) Need to work on scales and plucking :)

I'm in love with Andy McKee's music.. Don't know why but I can't put the video up :( Go on YouTube and search his name and these songs:
- Drifting
- For my Father
- Shanghai
- Rylynn
- Africa
Great schtuff I tell you!

I've spent time with my family :) But haven't helped out around the house! Haha, its one of the things about being home - I get soooooo pampered! I don't have to make my own bed, I don't have to do any dishes, laundry is taken care of, I can play with my dogs and not have to worry about feeding them or taking them for walks, quoting Linda - www.camp5.com :) First session was 3 and a half hours! Next 2 days were spent in agony trying to lift my left arm :P My deltoid was sore from belaying my brother hehe...

Ok! Time for bed! G'nite :D

No comments: