Wednesday, May 17, 2006

3 photos! Food-sky-sky :D

Not as nice as kuey teow.. But it'll do :D

Steamed cod with ginger and scallions,
fine beans and rice :)

Anyway, is it just me, or does it seem like it's mid-winter again - minus the howling winds and shivering?

Oh Sunny Days, where have you gone?

Thanks Mel for the wishes :D Have fun in Paris ma amie!!

Well, back to the books! But maybe some breakfast first :P

sevenTEEN more daysss :D
I'll see my Mummy and brothers at the airport..
Then go see Rita before she goes back to Alor Star :(
A couple days after - will go see my Daddy in Vietnam with my Mummy :)
Yayyy-yayyy :D

Sunny Day at home :D

1 comment:

rammalla said...

why do you do not like to look through the air and through others eye if you are now in your busy life and do not need any comment ,thank you and wishing your 3 photos!FOOd -sky-sky:D



your good wisher

ram malla