Tuesday, May 02, 2006

6 hours of interrupted sleep..

That's what you get I suppose? After 11 hours of solid sleep one night, I get a night of restless liquid sleep.. Maybe I should have slept earlier or maybe not looked at those pictures of skin tumours and what-nots..

This morning we had a surgical case conference.. And you know those horror stories you hear about a girl with long hair going on the Solero-shot ride in Genting? Bout her hair getting caught in the machinery? And how her scalp "came off"? Yeah, we were presented a case bout someone who had that happen to them as in their scalp came off (scalp avulsion) and they did reconstructive surgery to replant the scalp onto the patients head. They reconnected the major arteries but not the nerves. Who knew he'd look brand-new a couple of weeks post-op :) And who knew I'd be so weirded out at the sight of a scalp with hair and tips of ears sitting on a table..

2 comments:

NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

^%#%eyd3u

Kamal Raj Silwal (wupendra) said...

Nice blog!
good work!!
I feel like your blog contains all the live feelings u have got.
I like your post and it flew inside me............
anyway good work keep it up..........