Friday, May 05, 2006

The princess and the good guy..

Sounds like a fairy tale maybe? But no..

Yesterday's 5-hour-long afternoon nap brought me to a place where I was a princess, and had two children. In the land there was an evil man who wanted to become king, so he plotted to make me say he could become king by tricking me. And he succeeded :( Then I woke up.

Now I know why I dreamt about a princess :P Someone asked me a riddle which was derived from a joke that's circulating online.. So this princess is cursed - and everything she touches melts, and a prince from a faraway land asked her to put her hand in his pocket and what she held didn't melt. What was she holding? M&Ms :) They melt in your mouth and not in your hand. (cue: laughter)

Last night's 5-hour-long sleep brought me to another place where some really, really bad guys were to be executioned. And some really clever guards who left some really cool guns (all with unlimited shots) in a box very near them unrestrained bad guys. So havoc ensued - bad guys taking over Galway with their guns - and us good people had to go into hiding. I had a gun myself - why didn't I keep it? I didn't want people thinking I was a baddie too - I was the good guy ;)

1 comment:

adriantai said...

good guy...?!? keyword: guy?!?

or gal...?!?

and your nap lasts 5 hours?!? i call that sleep la... :P