Tuesday, March 28, 2006

100/60 mmHg

"Low blood pressure can be a sign of good health in some people with no symptoms (e.g., athletes), indicating that their hearts, lungs and blood vessels are well conditioned and in good working order." Cool, so let's just assume the that's where I'm at :)

Yeah, scratch that :P Normal range for blood pressures is 90/60 mmHg to 130/80 mmHg.. I'm starting to doubt how dependable my web resources are.. Athletes have a higher blood pressure than normal - says who? Says SUPER-GER!!!

ARSENAL BEAT JUVENTUS 2-0!! Fabregas and Henry scored :D

This is Princess :D Miss my doggies.. There's also Fiona ;) Put up a picture of her another day :)

2 comments:

linda_tjo4 said...

did u mistaken blood pressure with heart beat per minutes? cuz athletes do have lower heart count.gwen stefani's onli 50 per minute. cool eh?

Stacey said...

No eh :( Got that from a website le.. LIES!! ALL LIES I TELL YA!!!