Saturday, March 18, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Dayyy :D


For once my day began at half 1, rolling out of bed into a cold and messy room.. Spent a couple of hours tidying and organising before making myself some lunch - black pepper beef and fried rice :) Took me 10 minutes to make and cooking made me happy :)

Oh yes, hello there :) Welcome to what's probably my 7th or 8th blog in 5 years? Hehe.. Yeah.. Another blog just for fun - not like I maintained the others.. I say this at the beginning of most of my blogs - that I'm going to make an effort to keep it alive.. I think I mean it this time :) I've got some friends who've started blogs too, and others who've started updating again so.. Hopefully will be motivated to keep on updating :)

Went to watch 'The Pink Panther' just now with Thava, was a pretty silly movie at the beginning but ended up being a fun movie :) Went into 'The Hills have Eyes' for the craic.. 2nd movie that I've walked out of in my life.. It was just getting too twisted for me, so let my guard down and let myself be seen as a scared, little girl :P Wonder when I started becoming such a chicken..

Going to Dublin in the morning with KJ for a shopping spreeeeee :) Just started our clinical skills course 2 weeks ago? And am already running out of formal clothes to wear :P Shops in Galway are limited and have very little variety.. Hence the day trip to Dublin :) We're getting a half 7 bus in the morning and an 8pm bus back.. Exciting schtuff :D Staying over at KJ's tonight - my very gracious host :) I get to sleep on the bed, while he has to sleep on the floor..

Will post some more when I get back :) Take care and have a good weekend people :D Leave you with a picture..

No comments: