Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I wanna go.. somewhere :)

Wanna go on another holiday :P Just found out today that our Easter holidays run from the 13th to the 18th of April.. Right now I just find myself being so tired (cf. Afza) You're not the only one :P Yeah so a typical day's routine would be, get up at 7am, lie in bed til 8am, get ready and eat, start walking to the CSI at half 8.. Lecture at 9, breakfast with KJ at 10, clinical examination at 11, break from 12 - 3, practical skills at 3, tutorial at 4, start walking home at 6 plus.. Get home, cook, eat, shower and before I know it, it'll be 12 and I'd be regretting not going to sleep earlier.. Tonight am going to sleep early though :P So exhausted - my fault for staying online til half 1 last night.. And didn't really get to rest well since Monday - went to the gym and still not recovered yet.. The aching only started this morning!

Today we had a thing on suturing :) Pretty cool stuff.. But didn't get to practice :( One day, one day..


Going to sleep now, but will leave you with a picture :D My little snail brother and myself :) We just click and its so awesome :) Couldn't have asked for a better friend :) 5th med we'll be housemates ok? Remember you promised meeee :D

This picture was taken at our usual hangout bar - 'The Living Room' this time without the glasses of vomit courtesy of a member of the 136GD household ;)


Without crazy guys trying to tackle Thava for having 5 hot chicas dancing around him :P What other adventures did we have I wonder :) That's it for now :D Will try to remember some more for your entertainment..

Tune in again during the day for more up to date news in the life of a tired and greedy (the kind related to food) percussion-extraordinaire (as in respiratory examination-yeah bebehhh..)

Goodnight all :)

2 comments:

Mel said...

Hey.. nice photo.. n I am sure he'd make a great housemate. Enjoy clinical skills week.. see u around..

Stacey said...

Hehe, shouldn't have told me ;) I might have come to check :D Love you lots!