Saturday, March 25, 2006

Do I really have nothing to say?

..other than what I did today, yesterday, what happened to me whenever it happened?

Oh.. I just remembered a phone call I got yesterday.. Forgot to tell the housemates :P Our refuse charges for this year and what we didn't pay for last year amounts to a grand total of €435.. That's so crazy..

Yeah I don't think I really have much to say, other that what goes on :P Anyway this blog is supposed to be sort of a way to keep in touch? Yeah, just to let people at home and around know what's going on with me :) Is that acceptable? Hehe..

Can't believe its already Saturday.. Tomorrow's Sunday, and then its gonna be another long but quick week.. Lots and lots to do.. Hehe, just realised I already mentioned that in my previous post..

Yeah, let's talk about this whole clinical skills course :) Something other than my day to talk about.. Its gone by incredibly fast.. Feels like we just started, who knew 3 weeks had gone by..

3 weeks.. Had to say goodbye.. Alan and Kelly have left for good :( Its so much easier to leave t han it is to be left behind, the ones left behind have to carry on without you, but the ones who leave have a whole new life to start. Miss them both so much, I think I'm still in denial that they've really gone.. Maybe they're just on a trip back.. But I know deep down they're not..

3 weeks.. Got myself a boyfriend :P Things are going good :) But yeah.. Still getting used to this whole relationship thing.. Still not comfortable with expressing affection.. Still getting used to hanging out with friends together :P But it's all good..

3 weeks with an awesome tutor - Dr. McEnroy :) She takes us to the most relevant patients and its just been great learning from her.. Although we end late most days, I'd say the tutorials are the best part of the day :)

3 weeks.. Went to Dublin :)

3 weeks.. Lost a little weight because I was sick the first week :P

3 weeks.. No studying done whatsoever.. A lot of hands-on work which is great - I learn so much better that way :)

3 weeks.. Of getting to know my lovely group mates :) 5 Irish (James, John, Alva, Dierdre & Sine) and 5 Malaysians (Alia, Aimi, Pulut, Nadiya & myself) Yeah, hope we get to be in the same group for attachments too :)

Hee hee, still going around shaking people up asking if they're OK.. Hope it gets old soon :P

Off to Tesco I go :)

No comments: