Thursday, April 26, 2007

Brown sugar in the hole!

Guess what I did? Today I was making tea in the cafe, and.. Instead of pouring sugar into my cup of tea, I tore open the sugar packet over my cup, and poured it into the bin hole :P It wasn't like I was half asleep or super tired, just did that unconsciously - and had a little laugh to myself :) Good thing there wasn't anyone around when I did that :) Tee hee hee...

My eventful day full of tutorials, free journal club keychains, and heart sounds, ends with a lovely session at the gym :) Cute European guy and myself kept exchanging glances and smiles :) I was on the lower abs stand thing, and he was on one of the trapezius machines, and he starts saying something to me, I don't know what he said, so I get off the thing I'm on and go over to him, and he asks if he can have a go on my machine thing :) And so I said ok - I think he was trying to show off, cos he attached like a 25kg weight to his belt and did like 10 of those things guys do - I don't know what they're called, where you have like parallel bars and you lift yourself up and lower yourself down with feet off the ground ;) Anyway, it was nice to have some attention... And he had such a great smile :D I love smiles :D Haha, and I can't believe I pulled a "damsel-in-distress" on him :P I was on a hamstring machine, and I had to adjust the bit that you hook your foot onto? Yeah, and I tried to adjust it, I only tried for a second to unscrew the thing, in my heart hoping he'd come to my rescue, and he did!

Aah, my lovely, smiley gym man, when will I see you again? Can't believe you were there for so long! I was there for two hours, and you were there before me, and when I left you were still there... No wonder you're so fit :)

2 comments:

Smoked Duck said...

u going to gym again today ah? go ok? go for him stacey!! yeayyyyyy

p/s: why suddenly sumi wanna cut her hair? i think she's going to gym to woo that guy la...u better watch out! hahaha =p

Stacey said...

Nooooooooo! He's MINE!! ;) Hehe, she didn't meet him, and I don't know if she'd like him... But he smiled at meee!