Sunday, April 29, 2007

My mind is transformed!

Again I found myself up - and the whole house asleep :) My internal alarm clock rang at 7am this morning... I rolled around in bed for a while, then got up to shower at half 7... So from 8am, I tried to get online. I restarted the router twice, reset the modem twice, and sat there patiently for an HOUR. Until I wanted to cry. Hahaha, I think I cry pretty easily - when I'm frustrated. Anywho, I decide to pack my lunch for our little after church picnic - and my rolls have gone rock hard :( Wasn't my day this morning - but after that it was all great again :)

Our picnic got shifted indoors to Cathie's house :) The weather didn't like us today :( But it was still loads of fun! I only just got home bout half an hour ago? And yeah, I figure if we were actually outside at a picnic - we'd be back home wayyy earlier than that :) It was really nice, everyone inside having food together, chatting and laughing and just hanging out :)

Spoke to my parents last night, and I think the whole family's coming over for when my brother, Yong starts university :) I can't wait! But it also means I'm not going to be going home for the summer... I'm missing out on catching up with friends and also the lovely food and sun and camp5 and DRIVING, but sure I can do that in December (if I go home then!)... I'm so excited for them to come over! Just can't contain myself! Told Angela and Sumi earlier and I couldn't stop jumping around ;) Yayyyyyyyy!!! Its like I live my life here separate from my family, and its just great knowing that I'd get to share that with them when they come over :) And its the perfect timing too - cos now I'm well settled in, and its not too close to them having to come over again for my graduation so... Just PERFECT!

I still can't get Mr. Shy Smile out of my head... Its not like I've been obsessing, but just... His smile... What is wrong with me! By the way, I didn't make it to the gym yesterday :P Met Phillip for coffee (well, he had coffee, I had apple juice) and after that met up with Cathie for tea in town :) We walked through the market and smelled some yummy food, some fishy fish and bumped shoulders with people :) Then I went shopping...

I got me a new pickup for my guitar :) Now all I need is an amp to try it out on! And also a guitar strap so I can start playing my own guitar in church :)
I also got me some new running shoes for the mini-marathon :) Adidas a3 Vortec!
I also bought some new duvet covers and sheets - they were on sale at Harry Corry :)

Walking home from town yesterday was nice - I got to stop at an open area and lie down by the river and enjoy the sun before heading back :) Lovely... And I think I'm tanner! Just a little bit :)

I also spent yesterday emptying 60% of my wardrobe into a luggage bag and a duffel bag... So now my room is really looking empty - when I open up my wardrobe its almost all gone! Ah well, good to get that sorted now while we're not haunted by exams :)

That's all for now - I wonder have people copped on to the fact that I'm blogging again? B'feider!

No comments: