Wednesday, April 11, 2007

How do you like my new layout?

I like it! Still have to edit and add links, but that's about all I think? Oh, and my tagboard too..

Loads have happened since I last posted a post :P As loads usually do.. In a nutshell, here goes!

We went snowboarding! So much fun! Can't wait to go again! Will post some pictures soon enough :) Flights back to Galway got delayed and missed - leaving us with only 2 hours in Galway before having to leave for Krakow on our class trip!

Krakow was really good fun, just so nice to do things together as a class :) Dinners, drinking, and a trip to Auschwitz...

Had a birthday party to celebrate my 21st :) Another great night out, with the class and people I love :) Only wish that my family and Angela could have been there...

No comments: