Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I don't know..

Could I be more bored than I am right now? I don't think so... Thought that if I stayed in the CSI I would at least get some work done, but I've been free for the past hour an a half - and no work has been done.

Here is a story I got read yesterday:

There was once a girl, who's confused and damaged. She spends all day in the room watching stars on the ceiling, and flying in a forest of sand, looking and looking.

She doesn't know. Maybe answers, or maybe more questions. Yeah, she'd prefer more questions. But she knows that once she finds what she's looking for, her life is over.

One day, when she's in the forest, she saw a lake. It was shining and glistening so brightly that both the sun and moon slumbers in it. She smiles.

She went to the lake, took off her shoes slowly. She looked at herself in the reflection. She saw a beautiful face, a radiant being. She wiped her cheeks.

Wiping away maybe tears, maybe sorrow. She's thinking, why can't others see this beauty? why do others make me escape to this realm, to hide my presence among the breaths of earth?

To be continued...
The story intrigues me.. Can't wait to hear the rest! :)

No comments: