Monday, October 22, 2007

Phewww...

Got my first presentation done today (of my research project).. Lasted about 15-20 minutes :) The conference room was pretty full up with nurses, phlebotomists, radiologists, final med students and Dr. Dunne and Prof. O'Brien.

Kinda mumbled through my 21 slides and yeah :) It went well I thought.. Got some words of encouragement from both Prof. O'Brien and Dr. Dunne.. Was happy enough with that :)

Ooh! And I'm doing a parachute jump! (For charity..) I have to raise €520 before February/March.. And so far I have €111 :) So, a fifth of the way there! Wheeeeee! Anyone want to sponsor me? The money raised will go to the VSA :)

And today, random muscles have been twitching non-stop. RANDOM. There's a tiny muscle twitching behind my right knee at this very moment, and during the day I've had my triceps muscle twitch on more than 2 occasions. What's with all the twitchiness :( I don't like being twitchy :(

No comments: