Monday, October 15, 2007

Vanity

I don't know what it was that was the trigger. Just been a random day. Just feel like I'm tired of it all, like everything was pointless and useless. That feeling's kinda waned at this point, but it was odd that I felt that way. I spent all afternoon looking at different things I could do - I have a 4 day weekend coming up and I just want to run away from it all. From the busyness and the laziness of my life, with old and new things that stress me out, the elation and the depression, the weight of the world on my shoulders. Old friends that come and go, new friends, "used-to-be" friends. Messing up, cleaning up. Studying for exams, sitting exams. Learning new things, forgetting old things. Getting new skills, letting old ones rust. Do you see the vanity? Everything's done in vain.

Come to think of it - I still am feeling quite random. And I do still want to run away.

1 comment:

linda_tjo4 said...

hug hug from me.. miss u loads!! muaxx..
ps:u've got a friend here whom u can nv get away from..hehehe...