Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Friends!

"Friendship is like a prism through which the many variations of beauty are revealed in our lives."

All of you make my life beautiful :) Whether you realise it or not..

I've been blessed with the best friends that anyone could ever ask for! I'm just surrounded by loving and caring people.. So thankful for all you guys :) I could not ask for more :)

I've got the sweetest friends ever :D 2 weeks after my birthday I get called downstairs to help with a washing machine "problem" only to find people standing in the dark with a surprise birthday cake :D Told my mum bout it - and she asked me to take you guys out for dinner ;) Hehe.. Where to eat, where to eat?

If there were anything for me to boast about - it'd be to boast about my friends :) I have shoulders to cry on - whose owners know exactly what to say and do. I have friends who have strong arms that support me when I can't stand on my own. I have friends who always remember me in prayer. I have friends who have such giant hearts, that I just don't see how its possible. I have friends that keep forgiving me for the wrongs I've done, and keep loving me for who I am. This is straight from my heart - I would do anything for my friends, I may not always know what they need or want - but all they have to do is pick up the phone, drop me a line, tag-me even and just ask :) I'll always be right here..

"Who knew, that to the love between friends - age is not an issue?"

Had a great time Easter Sunday :) Went over to Carole and Brian's for a turkey dinner and a great time just being together; preparing dinner, sitting down to dinner, video collection discussions, and all that laughter filling the air..

Plus
I got to drive a little bit - backing out the driveway, waiting to let another car out, 3 point turn before going back up the driveway :) I didn't know I could still drive a stick shift!

After that wonderful afternoon, went to watch "Inside Man" with Esther and Angela :) Had a good few laughs with the girls while waiting for the movie to start.. It was really good show - do try catch it!

Overall a good weekend :) Sad bits here and there - but we'll just keep this post a happy one ey?

Near or far. In touch or out. Old or new. Close or distant. Naughty or nice.

I love my friends :)

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I on the sejuk! And off the api.. Yeap :) I really really hope we will!

Shin Yee said...

:) i am so glad u r my fren :)

rammalla said...

this is pleasent to me that i do not think you are ready to be a friend of mine bcoz i am from poor and lovely country that is Nepal where mount Everest lies.