Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Nasi goreng, yakitori and fine beans :)

Yo wazzaP!

Was supposed to write this post last night - hence the time and date of this post being wrong.. I ended up going to sleep instead :) Got myself a good 7 hours of sleep :D Was so so tired yesterday - just couldn't concentrate.. We were shown a video on chronic inflammation and.. I.. For the first time.. Slept in class.. For the FIRST TIME.. Had a good 20 minute nap before KJ stuck his hand in front of my face and started waving it ;P I think that's what he did anyway.. I'm not sure.. Woke up only to find Dr. G already starting his lecture.. Ohhh well :P

Had a tutorial with Prof O Brien yesterday, gonna have one today with Dr. Dunne.. He is really nice - why I'm still scared of him, I do not know.. There's just an aura of greatness about him.. He took us to see a patient yesterday with a gangrenous little toe.. Not as gruesome as I had thought it would be but.. Yeah, the guy was really nice and very accomodating :) Went to another patient with a Charcot joint as a complication of diabetes. I do not enjoy taking histories.. It just seems so easy when you're thinking about what to ask and all that, but when it comes to DOING it.. I think I need a lot more practice and more confidence. And I need to know what I'm doing - haha.

This week has gone by pretty fast - it's already Thursday, the weekend's just around the corner :) So how did the first week of clinical attachments go? Pretty cool :) Opening my eyes a little more, testing how well my body can work with less sleep.. Bacteriology and pathology.. Hrmmm, interesting but at the same time - boring - mostly because by the time we have those lectures we're too tired to be paying full attention.. Medicine and surgery lectures are really cool though..

Oh yeah!! Arsenal are in the semi-finals OF THE UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE :D

Oh yes, the title of the blog is what I had for dinner last night, and what I'm having for lunch today :) Wheeeeeeee :D Oh and I forgot to put in Japanese fish cakes as well :) Yum-yum :P

Speaking of food..

My current obsession: ICEBERGERs
I have to have one at least once a day.. Was looking for a picture of it earlier, no luck :( Will take a picture myself and show youuuu :D YUMMY YUMMY..

Another new-found friend said "'Stacey' and 'food' are synonyms."

No comments: