Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'm baaaack ;)

Hehe, well I wasn't really gone so.. Hrmmm.. Anyway! Afza I was kidding yeah :) Never ever think that I'm too busy for you! And Mel, I'm flattered! Hee hee :)

"Who on the sejukkk?"

"Who off my apiii?!"

"Harro? I'm Chinese!"

"So, how come you suddenly decided to cry?"
"Erm, I didn't?"
"Oh, so it came naturally.."
"Err, yeah.. I think so.."

So its our last week of Endocrinology :( Kinda sad - but really glad to have gotten to do this attachment first ;) Really got to learn a lot and my interest in Endocrinology just sky-rocketed :) Next week we start up on Dermatology - wonder what that's going to be like :P 2 weeks of that, and another 2 weeks of something-else-I-can't-recall and then a week of exams? And then its time to go home!! Gonna be a busy,busy month - 3 more MCQs and a project to do as well..

Plans for the summer? None yet :) Not missing the food as much as I was my first year here.. Haha, learned my lesson bout eating haphazardly last summer - 6kgs worth of a lesson ;) Hehe.. Anyway.. Yeah, just going to relax (and study) get into a daily routine - wake up early, exercise, breakfast, study, lunch, go out, dinner, study, sleep ;) Prepare myself for 42-hour weeks when we get back for 4th year.. It's gonna be a productive summer :) Going to spend time with my family and friends - of course! And yeah - learn how to cook :P I'm going to ace biochemistry (this time!).. And pathology.. And bacteriology.. Let's see what I can do when I really set my mind to it..

2 comments:

Mel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mel said...

Hey there.. Welcome Back My Fav Author! Good luck with all the studying and I am sure you'll do well in your exams.. if u r determined to do so.. plus God's blessings will be pouring onto you! Hmm.. yeah.. i shouldnt be here now so.. till then!