Monday, April 03, 2006

This is..

The start of the 2nd quarter..

"First of all, I'd like to thank You, Jesus.."

The big 2-0..

TWENTY..

No longer in my 'teens'

"Well actually, I just turned TWENTEEN.."

Been a long weekend..

Thanks you guys for making such an effort to celebrate with me - I promise I won't be so depressed next year ;) Just jumped the 2nd hurdle.. First one was easy - just couldn't wait to turn 10, and then 11, and then 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, then uh-oh I see the next one coming up.. Have to start preparing to jump, 19.. And ker-PLOP.. Hehe, 20 - I have arrived..

"Mayyybe, I should have got the return ticket instead of one-way.."

Steph, Hema, Thava, Julian, Shu, James, JiZhang n Ish - thanks for taking me to Eastern Tandoori for lunch :) Won't ever be going there ever again - but that's a story for another day..

136 GD - The house that feeeeeds me :) Thanks so much for being so thoughtful :D Wish we'd had more time though - if only it wasn't Monday today.. But hey! Weather forecasts look good ;D The cakes you guys baked were SOOOOOO good!! Not only are they a household full of FUN, laughter, brains and last but not least LOVE.. But they're all BAKERS too!! Hehe, love you guys! Have a great week ahead :D

Afza - So sweet of you to dedicate a whole post on your blog to wishing me happy birthday :D Great job on the photo slideshow :D So sweet :D And sorry didn't get to spend time with you yesterday.. Tonight ok??

Steph - Thanks so much for having me over and just for being such a gracious host and yeah, for just being there to listen, and not to judge, and also for distracting me for a while.. Love you loads :)

To my beloved housies - house outing tonight!! Yayyyy ;) Love you guys, and missed you the past couple of days.. But I'm baaaack! Mwahahahaha..

No comments: